Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Target the Problem


The company I am working with has e-learning courses. They are text-books on screen. When I scroll down, I loose my spot. I am sorry to say: “these kinds of online courses are boring.”

I discussed this with my department director and later talked with our president. After presenting the idea of doing my thesis based on my company’s need, he gave me the green light but also told me that they already knew the problem existed and didn’t have the budget to fix it. My challenge will be: how to make the online course interesting but use almost no money doing it.

I am thinking :

1. Should I start small scale like online Certified Trainer review class? Or

2. Dare to jump into the ocean by creating a real interact online course so my company can sell to Colleges as a "just add instructor" package?

My thesis project due date is in May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment